Georgia Southern Game Week

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Lol I just saw a southern fan say they had better athletes than us and some of our guys get bumped up in recruiting because we are in the acc.

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Lol I just saw a southern fan say they had better athletes than us and some of our guys get bumped up in recruiting because we are in the acc.
I hope CPJ has their minds in this game because it's a bad sign if GT winds up fighting for it's life against a below par Georgia Southern team.

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Think about how hard you're laughing now the next time you see a Tech fan stating that recruits offered by SEC schools also get a bump.
That happens mostly with Alabama in the SEC. A player wanted by Alabama that is a 4 star player gets bumped up to 5 stars.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Think about how hard you're laughing now the next time you see a Tech fan stating that recruits offered by SEC schools also get a bump.
Funny thing is this is pretty close to be a fact, considering, if I'm not mistaken, there was a kid committed to GT who ended up switching to UGA and got a bump pretty much right away. I could understand your point if we had not seen players already get pumps after stuff like this, but when have you seen that happen to GT?

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Megatron Calvin Johnson is about to be interviewed on the Georgia Tech IMG Network. Calvin has been inducted in the Georgia Tech Athletic Hall of Fame.