Geoff Collins Autographs tomorrow

Milwaukee

Banned
Place was ROCKING when he came out of the tunnel. I really do think he will bring back the fun to the program. At least at first, then he has to win to keep it going

He's fun, he's got juice, has a little Ric Flair in him as far as speaking and entertaining. He's so in touch that old Tech fans hate it. Get out of the way is all I can tell yall, cause he's bringing it. Tashard, Nate, BK...it's ON.

He's fun, he's got juice, has a little Ric Flair in him as far as speaking and entertaining. He's so in touch that old Tech fans hate it. Get out of the way is all I can tell yall, cause he's bringing it. Tashard, Nate, BK...it's ON.
Why do you think old Tech fans hate it? I LOVED CPJ, but he's gone, and I'm ready to move on, and, at least from a personality and excitement point of view, I LOVE him too. In fact, I don't know any Tech fan who isn't excited by the prospects? Why wouldn't we be?

okiemon

Helluva Engineer

I agree with everything you say except that “old Tech fans hate it” that he’s in touch. I’m an old Tech fan, and I’m pumped.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Um im not one but old tech fans like him as well so not sure what that's all about.

Milwaukee

Banned
Why do you think old Tech fans hate it? I LOVED CPJ, but he's gone, and I'm ready to move on, and, at least from a personality and excitement point of view, I LOVE him too. In fact, I don't know any Tech fan who isn't excited by the prospects? Why wouldn't we be?

Glad to see you're on the train Super! Why wouldn't we be is a golden question.

Milwaukee

Banned
There's like 2 on here maybe

These are just a few of your posts from just the past week fighting the battle that you now apparently can't remember...more than 2. I had to verify for myself that I'm not going crazy. Just from this week.

Lol give me a break
Ain't nothing like a Tech fan trying to tell everybody to stop being happy
What are you talking about? Jesus
Please don't let @Animal02 deter you from being a GT fan.
We know. You and others keep repeating it over and over. It's time for real recruiting
Because he hates seeing the program actually have some hype.
Oh god here we go

Nobody is old like you, Supersize. And I don't mean that in a "look, there's someone who walked with the dinosaurs" way, but in a "doesn't matter how many body parts fall off, I'm still young at heart" sorta way.:)
LOL Thanks, although I've felt more like the "walked with dinosaurs" part the last few days. Lower back is killing me. But, like you said, my heart's still young :)

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
LOL Thanks, although I've felt more like the "walked with dinosaurs" part the last few days. Lower back is killing me. But, like you said, my heart's still young :)
I know the feeling. Almost didn't make it out of the hospital last Fall, and missed most of the season. Although I'm disappointed to see CPJ go, CGC has my heart pumping for what he can potentially bring to the program in the years to come.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Not being "over the moon" about CGC does not mean you are not pulling for him and hoping that the hype will lead to great results. I have concerns and doubts (which as SS stated, I would have with anyone), but I am rooting for CGC and his staff to do great things for my alma mater.

I have worked in industry for going on 34 years, and I have seen guys with this type of personality actually get real results. I have also seen guys with this personality be all talk with no real accomplishments (by the way, they still get promoted sometimes just because they know what to say and when to say it and who to say it to). I am rooting for the former to be true for CGC as our HC.

As long as Coach Collins is coaching my team, I am pulling for him to have great success!

Last edited: