Gaudin and RODDY JONES!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
These guys are both very good! In my opinion, Roddy is the best color man we have ever had. When I watch a game, I always mute the TV and listen. There work at end of the UGA game was outstanding!
How do you sinc the audio with the video, isn't there a delay on the video?

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I agree. One very good new feature this year on the pregame is the "questions for Roddy and Sean" segment. Someone comes up with some very thoughty questions and the two of them give their fairly frank assessment.

As much as I enjoyed Wes and thought no one could replace him, I have to say that Brandon is better at at least one thing. He presses coach for good info in his interviews and call in show. Wes just kinda served up softballs.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
In my experience the delay is on the radio at least using the GT app. I can usually sync up the dvr a few seconds back and get the radio going. The only problem is during commercials things like to go out of sync. Probably more of a product of me using an old phone to stream the app than complete user error... at least that's what i tell myself

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
In my experience the delay is on the radio at least using the GT app. I can usually sync up the dvr a few seconds back and get the radio going. The only problem is during commercials things like to go out of sync. Probably more of a product of me using an old phone to stream the app than complete user error... at least that's what i tell myself

We use the app (with the convenient built in ~45 second delay) on relatively new devices and we still lose synch sometimes. It isn't hard to adjust the DVR to get the timing back, and it only happens one or two times during the game.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
Streamed radio lags the broadcast video. Pause the dvr right as toe meets leather and wait for the crowd noise on the radio for TML. Works great but turn off your text messaging and don't look at swarm chat.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
brandon is so much better than Wes from an overall standpoint IMO its not close, and his play by play will get better and better over time it will be Wes who? soon

wes never fully endeared himself to tech by choice (wanted to brand himself neutral to be able to do TV); and because of that many of the fans, while liked him, were never tied to him....so the switch is easy.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
wes never fully endeared himself to tech by choice (wanted to brand himself neutral to be able to do TV); and because of that many of the fans, while liked him, were never tied to him....so the switch is easy.
I said that many times while Wes was still here and was very unpopular for it. I can tell if a guy's heart is in it and I never thought Wes' was. Not to say he wasn't a good announcer but for my team, I want a homer.