Gasparilla Bowl v UCF postgame celebration bonanza extravaganza

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
B1G numbers. 🙂

happy make it rain GIF by HERSHEY’S Cookies ’n’ Creme

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
And this is why bowl games DO matter! That kids will play hard for their coach, teammates and school and that fans appreciate it!
The counter is Will Shipley was carted off the field in the Gator Bowl. He is draft eligible. That's the risk players take and what devalues Bowls as lots of players make business decisions to opt out.

Each Bowl Game is unique. They mtter for some teams, GT is a good case and not for others - Syracuse.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
The counter is Will Shipley was carted off the field in the Gator Bowl. He is draft eligible. That's the risk players take and what devalues Bowls as lots of players make business decisions to opt out.

Each Bowl Game is unique. They mtter for some teams, GT is a good case and not for others - Syracuse.
If they don't matter, why accept the bid?

I jest. The answer is...

MONEY!!!

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer

I mean nobody is drafting that guy to play QB in the NFL, I guess that’s why he was playing