Gasparilla Bowl v UCF postgame celebration bonanza extravaganza

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Great to close out a win. The chat was doom and gloom for the first hour but picked up as the team did. Glad none of us are on the team.

Haynes King and Jamal Haynes. Defense bowed up. Harvey came in clutch after struggling. Biggers was near the ball and swarming.

Appreciate dontae and jaylon. That officially wraps up the CPJ era players. Excited to see us full swing into Brent Key at the helm.

All in all 7 wins never felt so good. LETS.GO JACKETS! Only 9 months or so until kickoff boys! THWg!
Horace Lockett too, that forced fumble was big.

We're a coca cola school 😂

Key making sure that NIL money keeps flowing

L41k18

Jolly Good Fellow
I was not old enough to see him play, but another GT great one.

I was barely old enough. The first year I closely followed Tech was his Sr season. I was 7. My dad told me a lot about him, plus I read the AJC sports every Sunday that was delivered to our house. Tech lost 3 games that year (LSU, Aub & Bama), turned down a bowl bid.

Staubach beat Lothridge for the Heisman. Texas beat Staubach in the Cotton Bowl and were national champs.

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
I agree with this. I haven't seen a single quote or report about him not being the DC next year. The "Co" was taken off his title when Thacker was demoted. Sherrer was named DC then. Is there any reason to believe CBK has changed his mind about that?
While I wouldn’t mind if Sherrer is retained as DC, I would be a bit miffed if we didn’t at least explore options out there. With the coaching carousel going on, there should be some decent candidates to interview if nothing else.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
While I wouldn’t mind if Sherrer is retained as DC, I would be a bit miffed if we didn’t at least explore options out there. With the coaching carousel going on, there should be some decent candidates to interview if nothing else.
Isn’t there a former UF DC available?

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
So who had in their cards a winning season this year, giving Alabama the blueprint to beat UGA and a bowl win for this year ?
I originally had 7 wins, somewhere mid season changed it to 6 wins. Guess I lost a little faith in there somewhere. Like many on here I'm optimistic about the future. Interested to see if we add any more players over next month.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
This has been my question from the end. Does anyone have any information that indicates there might be a search? Or interviews?