Gasparilla Bowl v UCF postgame celebration bonanza extravaganza

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
One of my college teammates was 36 - believe it - years old. Uncle Lynwood was a starter, but he tended to get winded when the middle of the 3rd came around. After our 7th game, he went around the locker room singing "Two more weeks and I'll be through / Smoking cigs and drinking brew." And, sure enough, after our last game Lynwood went around the locker room passing out cigars and drinking a PBR. I got a cigar, but no soap in the brews. Too bad that.

LT 1967

Jolly Good Fellow
Just made it back to our Hotel room. I can only say what a great effort after getting down 2 scores. I know I will sleep better tonight. I believe our football team is in good hands with Brent Key. The Tech fans really came alive once things picked up in the second quarter. Once Haynes started running more things really changed on the offense. And the defense really bowed up in the second half. I am sure the staff made some adjustments that I could not see or understand as a fan.

As far as FSU is concerned, just bring your money and hit the road!!

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
I sat next to a UCF fan and he said they needed to score more in the first half cause they always fall apart in the second half. He wasn’t surprised when they didn’t score in the second half.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Aside from the snap, everyone was fantastic on that FG. You run the risk of a blocked kick with a snap that far behind the holder, but the line was solid, and it didn’t affect Birr’s timing at all
Freer had two poor plays this game. The snap was the obvious one. He also downed the ball on a punt too soon, and CBK made sure he told him. Great play by Shanahan and Birr on the kick.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
After a full season of seeing how much CBK bleeds Georgia Tech (notwithstanding showcasing his competency as a coach and ability to develop a successful OL at GT), I cannot imagine what the previous 3.5 years did to his soul. We thought we had it bad as fans? Imagine it being your boss, you taking blame for it, and being handcuffed in your ability to fix it.