Gasparilla Bowl v UCF postgame celebration bonanza extravaganza

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
We have a legit QB returning, a solid HB returning, the whole OL returning, an All American freshman WR returning…the offense could be FUN next year.

Defensively we have work to do, but I actually think we may be closer to getting to respectable on that side of the ball than one would think on first glance. UCF was 7th in the country in offense and we held them scoreless for the last 36 minutes of the game. Yes there was some luck(dropped passes, missed FGs etc), but they found ways to get it done.

Great win for this program. Brent Key has won a bowl, securing a winning season in his first full year and is bringing in a top 30 recruiting class. This is the most excited I’ve been about our program since 2016.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
There is no one I’m happier for than Brent Key. He was disliked when he was hired (“we wanted fritz or Chadwell”) predicted to go sub .500 and last in the ACC.

And he took his alma mater to a bowl game win. First since 2016. The 28th ranked recruiting class, and hope.

Good on you Brent. You’re a Tech man.

Tech like.
He’s the only coach I’ve ever seen say go jacket at the end of every interview.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
We have a legit QB returning, a solid HB returning, the whole OL returning, an All American freshman WR returning…the offense could be FUN next year.

Defensively we have work to do, but I actually think we may be closer to respectable on that side of the hall than one would think on first glance. UCF was 7th in the country in offense and we held them scoreless for the last 36 minutes of the game. Yes there was some luck(dropped passes, missed FGs etc), but they found ways to get it done.

Great win for this program. Brent Key has won a bowl, securing a winning season in his first full year and is bringing in a top 30 recruiting class. This is the most excited I’ve been about our program since 2016.
We lose Scaliogne(sp) he has no more eligibility.

TechPhi97

Ramblin' Wreck
There is no one I’m happier for than Brent Key. He was disliked when he was hired (“we wanted fritz or Chadwell”) predicted to go sub .500 and last in the ACC.

And he took his alma mater to a bowl game win. First since 2016. The 28th ranked recruiting class, and hope.

Good on you Brent. You’re a Tech man.

Tech like.
Postgame interview:

“It’s all about the players.”

“Just as excited about the big news yesterday - highest team GPA in ten years.”

“To Hell With Georgia!”

Dude knows how to stay on message

CrackerJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Loved CBK’s on field interview right after the finish. Almost too choked up to talk.

He loves toughness. Well, his team has it. They got punched in the mouth right off the bat, but they steadied themselves and found out they could run the ball on USF.

Couldn’t be prouder of our guys. Can’t wait to get our hands on those greedy SOBs from Tallahassee next August.