Gasparilla Bowl Media

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Someone please link the post game presser w DB Amari, Head Coach Key, RB Jamal, and QB Haynes

The "I hate the new coach before we fired TFP Club" is now shutdown. We had a few applications in spring, but after that presser , the club is insolvent.

Haynes ( probably from his coaching dad) and Key have taught the players to hate losing. Not only have we finished with a winning record and bowl *** kicking victory, we had 3 REDSHIRT SOPHMORES show us Gt has STRONG LEADERS RETURNING.

So as the presser ended, Go Jackets.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Interesting video of the on-field celebration after the win. I was amazed at how many Tech fans stuck around for the MVP and Trophy presentation after the game; this was a long 5 years so this bowl win felt so good.

Our section had over half of the people stay for the presentations, as did most of the sections around us. As it was winding down, the band was just sitting there ( probably tired of having to play over the PA announcer who remained silent when the UCF band was playing but would start talking when the GT band would start). Someone started chanting “play The Horse”, and pretty soon everyone was chanting it. They obliged, and several players stayed on the field and danced to it.

Coca Cola should erect a giant billboard adjacent to the campus on The Connector that says “GT… We’re a Coca Cola School“.

Last edited:

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
The "I hate the new coach before we fired TFP Club" is now shutdown.
We will always remember your fine service to the club as founder, president and janitor. However, the questionable transactions on the club's behalf as interim treasurer requires the board to accept your resignation. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

late night lol GIF by The Rundown with Robin Thede