Garrett Riley . . .

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
I can’t wait until we are so good that we score 28 against the number 10 team and people say “not looking too good”.
Easy take now, but early in the game TCU was not looking great on offense. They turned it around after that fumbled punt. But looks like they just lost it.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Easy take now, but early in the game TCU was not looking great on offense. They turned it around after that fumbled punt. But looks like they just lost it.
The game is 4 quarters. It is not an easy take. Fans are irrational and jump up and down when their perceptions are challenged early.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
This should be right, but if the media has any sway ($) with committee they would be licking their chops to get uga, Michigan, Ohio St and Bama in the playoffs.
I would like to see the arguing if all top 4 teams lose. Besides maybe usc, think u keep the same top 4. But I could see people trying to push uga, lsu (cuz they beat uga), alabama, tenn(cuz the beat alabama). Although OSU could get pushed in with 3 sec teams.

Would just be hilarious if all 4 do lose either way.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
This should be right, but if the media has any sway ($) with committee they would be licking their chops to get uga, Michigan, Ohio St and Bama in the playoffs.
We will see how the committee thinks. I think the media wants Bama in. I feel like it would be unfair to penalize TCU for losing in OT in a conference championship when Alabama has beaten one ranked team all season.