Gameday !!!!!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Once more unto the breach, Brothers and Sisters, once more:

IT'S GAMEDAY!!!

Put away your armchair quarterbacking and recriminations for a few hours and enjoy yourself - the offseason will be here soon enough.

IT'S GAMEDAY!!!

Put on your White and Gold, head down to Grant Field or your favorite viewing spot and get ready to cheer for the Brave and Bold.

IT'S GAMEDAY!!!

Get ready for some clean, old-fashioned hate.

To Hell With Georgia!!!!!

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
"IT'S TIME TO TURN THE YELLOW JACKETS LOOSE"
BLEED AWHILE! BLEED AWHILE! BLEED AWHILE

Have faith in yourselves Yellow Jackets!

THWG!!

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
It's time to put on anything white and anything gold and get yourselves to Grant Field. If you can't go, then at least THINK white and gold. The guys need everything we can give them for a full 60 minutes. I hope the stadium is blanketed in our colors, with only a minimum of those others. Why....if we can just win today I'll....

.....I'll....well I don't know but I'm thinking of something. :)

LloydC

Georgia Tech Fan
image.jpeg

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Looka there. The place is waiting for us! The stadium is waking up and wanting the players and fans to come make something special happen today. I see where I'm going to be in a little while.
upload_2015-11-28_8-9-37.png

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
THWG, and hope to see a lot of fans show up, don't want to see another red or black out at our stadium

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
THWG!!!!!

I am stuck working in here in South Carolina but I am wearing my Gear. Wreck Em and be loud. Give our guys a loud crowd. I know the Thursday game vs VT the team responded to crowd noise great. Hate I have to miss it.

THWG