Gameday !!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and Sisters – it’s GAMEDAY!

HEY! What’s this lying around stuff?

What? Over? Did you say ‘the season is over’? Nothing is over until CPJ and his young men decide it is!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

It ain’t over now, ‘cause when the goin’ gets tough, the tough get going. Who’s with me?

Let’s go! Come on!

. . .

What the heck happened to the GT fans I used to know? Where’s the spirit? Where’s the guts, huh? This game could be the beginning of something special – don’t say that it could be the worst game this year. Don’t say ‘Oooh, we don’t want to go with you Clyde, we might get wet.’

WELL, JUST KISS MY *** FROM NOW ON! NOT ME! I’M NOT GONNA TAKE THIS.

Carolina – The boys in White and Gold have got this.

Clemson - . . . Wait – one game at a time folks .

So get off your butt and come on down to Grant Field – if you are stuck under something heavy, drag yourself in front of your TV at 3:30 and support the team.

GO JACKETS!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
1175098_156698864530314_713045380_n.jpg

One Team One Goal! #BeatUNC #TogetherWeSwarm

LibertyTurns

Banned
On way. Estimate crack open first beer in 4 hrs. Have to drop bags at hotel and obtain beer then I'm all set.

Go Jackets!!!! Kick some ***.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Time to put on the rain cleats and turn the yellow jackets loose!

To hell with UNCheat!

I hope Derrick brings out the hammer!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
After a Nor'Easter the last two days, the sun was visible for about 2 minutes this morning. Now waiting for the next Nor'Easter to crank up this evening and more major coastal flooding. (We're fine and the water didn't get to the bocce court.)

Time to exercise and then sit down to watch some CFB for the day. Hopefully get some friends over too! But no damn flooding will stop drinking and rooting for GT!