GameDay !!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and Sisters, today CPJ and his young men get back on track. Today will be a day to get wet, muddy and "loose".

What did not kill the Jackets only made them stronger. All the faithful are looking forward to today's contest as the next step toward another memorable season.

Let us join together as we cheer on the White and Gold as they give the Dookies their all.

Go Jackets!

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Some of y'all are gonna think this is weird. Some of y'all are gonna think my priorities are out of whack.

But, I have to tell you-- this is the game I've thought about the most since Summer Camp began. I want this win against Duke. Game has been circled in the calendar of my mind all season. They're all important; this one has stood out for some reason.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
Some of y'all are gonna think this is weird. Some of y'all are gonna think my priorities are out of whack.

But, I have to tell you-- this is the game I've thought about the most since Summer Camp began. I want this win against Duke. Game has been circled in the calendar of my mind all season. They're all important; this one has stood out for some reason.
This team/game scares me ...but I have a good feeling (contrary to the dread I felt before the ND game-too much false ly favorable media hype) that Tech is laser focused on this one and will drop the hammer on them...

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
1186747_606744836038943_1634887782_n.jpg

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

Not weird doc....we have all had this one circled since last year. That loss was a bitter pill. I think we have the better team. Play well and take care of em this time.

Buzz4Him

Georgia Tech Fan
I believe we will see why the GT team is different now than in previous years and regimes.
The ND Game was a wake up call. Our guys will be focused today. We can play with anybody in college ball when we are focuse and beat most of them.
The hype train will be standing room only again after today.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I'm nervous about this game. Duke is a well coached team. I think we are better, but they are well coached, and we need to bring at least our B game to win. I hope we bring our A game and put it to them. Go Jackets!

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck

We need this win after last year's and last week's embarrassment! Jackets better swarm in full steam ahead!!

Declinometer

Banned
I'm nervous about this game. Duke is a well coached team. I think we are better, but they are well coached, and we need to bring at least our B game to win. I hope we bring our A game and put it to them. Go Jackets!

You are exactly right. Look for a lot of QB keeps on read option and smoke routes. They do this often and pretty well.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Me too. It is irrational but I want this win more than any other Coastal game. Each Coastal game is really worth two in the Coastal race against that team give the tiebreaker. I want to see Fluke buried today.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Me too. It is irrational but I want this win more than any other Coastal game. Each Coastal game is really worth two in the Coastal race against that team give the tiebreaker. I want to see Fluke buried today.

It's weird, but all the Coastal teams look better this year. If we don't handle Duke, it's hard to see any game we just circle as a win.

If our D starts well, hopefully our O will keep the ball and puts puke under pressure.