Gameday !!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
We are gathered here today because of the tenacity and skill of the players and coaches of the team we love, Georgia Tech.

This season has be one for the ages, and it is not done yet. Nearly no one thought we would be here today. It has been a hell of a ride.

During this season many streaks have ended in games where GT has played, here is to one more streak ending.

Brothers and sisters, it's GAMEDAY!!!!!

Go Jackets! Sting 'em!

Give 'em hell Tech!

THWF$U

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Im pretty sure this has been one of my favorite seasons as a Tech fan. You could just feel the closeness of this team and how it made them play better when it mattered. Weve got a really good chance at doing something VERY special to end this 2014 season. I havent felt confident going.into tough games in a long time, but this year has been much different for me. I think we go out and punch FSU in the mouth and bring home a damn trophy. Id be over the moon confident if Smelter AND Snoddy were out there to experience this game. We will miss Smelter alot I think, hes just so versatile... But its next man up because I can basically taste victory its so close. Go Jackets!! We are behind you 100%

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
Was up before 5 a.m. too excited to sleep. In a couple hours we will be headed to Charlotte hoping to see a GREAT GT Game and us kick some Seminole butt up and down the field! May today be the new baseline we look back upon when GT football team earned the respect and put to rest the notion that GT Football triple option doesn't belong in the upper ranks! Rise up my GT men & women and join us as we share our passion for cheering young men who have chosen the road less traveled. They've volunteered to endure the academic hardships in the classroom that many other athletes shy away from! They've spilt their blood, sweat, and tears together on the field! May you harness the energy of hatred for good as you look around you and remember all the voices of those who have doubted you as a individual player, who chided you about playing in a inferior system, coach, and conference! Even tonight as you dress out for our ACC Championship that so many thought that your brothers didn't belong in! Silence them! Do it for the injured guys on the team who have sustained injuries this year who are now unable to fight beside you! Do it for those who sewed the seeds and plowed the hard soil before you! Do it for the upcoming recruits who are looking to join you on the field in the coming years! Do it for the GT fans who fight the verbal reprimands of haters who try to discredit your accomplishments! Let's win this game and force the Nation to confront their doubts and finally admit out loud that this GT football is on the rise! You have made us proud to wear our GT! YELLOW!!!!!!!!!JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
Was up before 5 a.m. too excited to sleep. In a couple hours we will be headed to Charlotte hoping to see a GREAT GT Game and us kick some Seminole butt up and down the field! May today be the new baseline we look back upon when GT football team earned the respect and put to rest the notion that GT Football triple option doesn't belong in the upper ranks! Rise up my GT men & women and join us as we share our passion for cheering young men who have chosen the road less traveled. They've volunteered to endure the academic hardships in the classroom that many other athletes shy away from! They've spilt their blood, sweat, and tears together on the field! May you harness the energy of hatred for good as you look around you and remember all the voices of those who have doubted you as a individual player, who chided you about playing in a inferior system, coach, and conference! Even tonight as you dress out for our ACC Championship that so many thought that your brothers didn't belong in! Silence them! Do it for the injured guys on the team who have sustained injuries this year who are now unable to fight beside you! Do it for those who sewed the seeds and plowed the hard soil before you! Do it for the upcoming recruits who are looking to join you on the field in the coming years! Do it for the GT fans who fight the verbal reprimands of haters who try to discredit your accomplishments! Let's win this game and force the Nation to confront their doubts and finally admit out loud that this GT football is on the rise! You have made us proud to wear our GT! YELLOW!!!!!!!!!JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well stated.
IMO this team is SPECIAL in the hearts and history of Georgia Tech football. Fine upstanding young men with a fire for football and for each other. A team with strong links to each other. Play your best effort,as you have played all year, giving all you can. Do your assignments, as coached, to the best of your ability and all will be well. It is not going to be an easy game but you will prevail and you will get a shot at the National Championship!! Have fun tonight.

Love this team!!!Go Jackets!!