GAMEDAY!!!!!!!

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
I'm a GT person and that means I can't stand stupidity and boy am I seeing it today. Stupid mistake after stupid mistake by players and an OC that is completely dense. I've wondered about the denseness of the OC but I'm now declaring it. HE IS DENSE. I'm ready for us to change the OC at the end of this year, I've seen enough, don't need to see any more.

Blue&Gold1034

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm a GT person and that means I can't stand stupidity and boy am I seeing it today. Stupid mistake after stupid mistake by players and an OC that is completely dense. I've wondered about the denseness of the OC but I'm now declaring it. HE IS DENSE. I'm ready for us to change the OC at the end of this year, I've seen enough, don't need to see any more.
Saying you cant stand stupidity and then posting this is quite the oxymoron. I dont understand why fans feel the need to throw personal attacks at coaches and players as if they are the experts on football and play calling. Most people on here (including you and I) couldn't coach a peewee league football team to a victory. It's ok to be critical, but calling someone who's forgotten more about the game than you know is a massive overstep.

forensicbuzz

21st Century Throwback Dad
Yep. 5-2. Let's make a change.