GAMEDAY!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

A beautiful Fall day is upon us. Clear, cool (at least until the 4th quarter), light breeze - no chance of rain. But what do we care, most of us will be gathered 'round our favorite big screen as the Jackets are taking it on the road to Chapel Hill to play the Tarheels and catch up with an old . . .

Anyway, no time to dawdle today as we have the best slot for away games; a nooner. So get up and get your Gold on and get ready for some football. Going to be an interesting game; Carolina lost QB1 in week 1 yet QB2 seems to be playing well and they have quite a back in Hampton. Our D is seems to be getting better and their D is progressing as most here suspected it would this season. The over under is up around 60 so it should be a wild afternoon. Here's to Pyron playing in garbage time because King has set records unheard of since 222-0. Mayhem indeed.

It's Saturday. Down South. It's Gameday!

To all you fans making the trip, I hope that you can help ease the pain of those in powder blue tomorrow by letting them know there will be a way forward someday and remind them that it is better to have a horrible ending than to have horrors without end. You may even be able to join them in signaling to one of their coordinators that he is Number 1.

Here at home it may be a little harder to find the game tomorrow as we are on the CW (Peachtree TV here in the ATL), but that's better than Stream East or other such nonsense.

Toe meets leather at Noon

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$

slugboy

Staff member
Yellow Jackets Atlanta GIF by Georgia Tech Football

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Not a must-win, but a really-helps-if-we-do win. I’ve kind of had this one in the W column all season so far. It all depends on when UNC starts playing like they can. They have talent, but so do we.

Go Jackets!!!

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I hate to be dramatic, but I Feel like this game makes or breaks this season.

Win, and we are sitting at 5-2 heading into the hard stretch of the schedule, only needing 1 win to get to a bowl. Feeling good about beating the Gooff.

Lose, and we are at 4-3. Will need to pull off an upset somewhere to get a bowl game. Not to mention having to see TFG’s face after that. Can’t stomach it.

Massive opportunity here.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
I hate to be dramatic, but I Feel like this game makes or breaks this season.

Win, and we are sitting at 5-2 heading into the hard stretch of the schedule, only needing 1 win to get to a bowl. Feeling good about beating the Gooff.

Lose, and we are at 4-3. Will need to pull off an upset somewhere to get a bowl game. Not to mention having to see TFG’s face after that. Can’t stomach it.

Massive opportunity here.
As I said, I hesitate to put the pressure on as there are still VPI and NCSU out there. Win and we only have to take one. Lose and we likely have to take both. I do feel like there’s an upset still in these guys, though.