GAMEDAY!!!

bentlloyd1

Georgia Tech Fan
My thoughts:
1. Kyle McCord is really, really good
2. Why are we putting athletes on a 2+ hour flight the night before a game? That'll make anyone fatigued.

GTThor

Jolly Good Fellow
McCord reminds me of playing Boston College when Matt Ryan was there.

Seems like he is a step ahead of us all the time.

GTThor

Jolly Good Fellow
Running King gives us a plus one.
It’s been the only good run game we’ve had all day.

Our oline has been exposed

GTThor

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m not going to sit here and be an hypocrite.
When we were hiring our next HC. I was a big BOB advocate. When Key was hired I wasn’t totally upset. I think he has a chance to be a good coach. But…. We obviously are not as far along as we hoped for. There’s still issues that need to be addressed.

We should win more than we lose this year, but everyone needs to relax and understand that this isn’t going to be a quick fix

jacketz212

Jolly Good Fellow
Have we ever been ranked longer than a week… (obvious sarcasm) seems like over the last decade, when we break top 25 we lose the following week

TampaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
My thoughts:
1. Kyle McCord is really, really good
2. Why are we putting athletes on a 2+ hour flight the night before a game? That'll make anyone fatigued.
Yeah, I didn't really understand that either. Noon game....why not fly up Thursday night or Friday morning? Get a chance for a walk through in the dome and get to sleep early.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, I didn't really understand that either. Noon game....why not fly up Thursday night or Friday morning? Get a chance for a walk through in the dome and get to sleep early.
Did we really not fly up until Friday night? That seems like a massive mistake, I would think we'd be there Thursday night at the latest.