GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
There are some really good micro breweries on Nebraska Ave and Florida Ave about 2 mile from the stadium. My personal favorite is Southern Wines and Brewing on Nebraska. Has something like 40 beers on tap, many brewed by home brewers that sell their wares through this place.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Offensive shootout. Turnovers will be paramount. I expect points in the 40s. Should be fun to watch
I don't know if this means anything but CFN resident "expert" Pete Fiutak (spelling?) had UCF winning a week ago when he first came out with his bowl picks and now he has Tech as the favorite. Does he know something that we don't? I read on stingtalk that UCF has had two defensive linemen, two linebackers and two defensive backs declare for the portal. Should be a high scoring game. Whoever gets a critical three and out and a turnover in the second half will probably win. This is a team that lost three Big 12 games by a total of 5 points and gave Oklahoma all they could handle. That said, they are 6-6 so we will see.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
SWMBO and I were in row A 7&8 section 112. Was that your son we gave our tailgate trinkets and he was taken on the field after the game by the players?
We were row AA 13&14. Unfortunately it was not my son. I wish! I am sure you made some kid very happy.