GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

The Brave and Bold are taking it on the road today, up to Charlottsville to take on the Cavs. If you are on your way or already there then you, bless you. For that is an inhospitable place, low the last 30 years or so. That and the progression the Jackets seem to be on this season doesn't bode well. But this is College Football and past performance is not indicative of future results. If it were, I'd take this season's the end result; L,W,L,W, . . . - but since it isn't let's just win the rest of them.

So get up and get your gold on. You've got a little time to get some chores done around the house - or get something on the smoker. It's gonna be a beautiful day, perfect for football - here in the ATL or up at UVA. Settle in and pour yourself a drink. GT football is on the move and you don't want to miss any of it. Your favorite big screen along with the CW is what you need. Its Gameday!

LET'S GO TECH! IT'S GAMEDAY!

Toe meets leather at 2PM.

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

The Brave and Bold are taking it on the road today, up to Charlottsville to take on the Cavs. If you are on your way or already there then you, bless you. For that is an inhospitable place, low the last 30 years or so. That and the progression the Jackets seem to be on this season doesn't bode well. But this is College Football and past performance is not indicative of future results. If it were, I'd take this season's the end result; L,W,L,W, . . . - but since it isn't let's just win the rest of them.

So get up and get your gold on. You've got a little time to get some chores done around the house - or get something on the smoker. It's gonna be a beautiful day, perfect for football - here in the ATL or up at UVA. Settle in and pour yourself a drink. GT football is on the move and you don't want to miss any of it. Your favorite big screen along with the CW is what you need. Its Gameday!

LET'S GO TECH! IT'S GAMEDAY!

Toe meets leather at 2PM.

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$
There's another 14 minutes before game day in football. I've just had a celebratory bourbon because our Lady Jackets just bumped off the #3 team in the nation in Volleyball. They looked ****ing fantastic. Shame on all of you who claim to be GT fans but neglect all sports but Football and Men's Basketball. These ladies are something special. True fans are fans of all the school teams, not just the teams in sports they enjoy.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
YELLOW !!!

90S Song GIF

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
There's another 14 minutes before game day in football. I've just had a celebratory bourbon because our Lady Jackets just bumped off the #3 team in the nation in Volleyball. They looked ****ing fantastic. Shame on all of you who claim to be GT fans but neglect all sports but Football and Men's Basketball. These ladies are something special. True fans are fans of all the school teams, not just the teams in sports they enjoy.

No kidding about volleyball. O'Keefe was as pumped and electric as any GT venue. And they won after losing 11 times in a row to L'Ville. Losing makes winning that much sweeter. And with Wiley on the call, doesn't get much better.

As to football, bust their ***. Let's see what the boys can do; going to be perfect weather up here for football.

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
No kidding about volleyball. O'Keefe was as pumped and electric as any GT venue. And they won after losing 11 times in a row to L'Ville. Losing makes winning that much sweeter. And with Wiley on the call, doesn't get much better.

As to football, bust their ***. Let's see what the boys can do; going to be perfect weather up here for football.
I'm so bummed we couldn't get the volleyball game out here. In my house, this is awesome - we watched #2 Nebraska (my wife's team) take out #1 Wisconsin last week, and now hearing that the Lady Jackets took down the #3 team. Would be cool if they met later this season (and we beat the heck out of them).

Excited to get back to Hooville today and turn this trend around. Agreed with Clyde - let's just forget the even and odd week alternating wins and just win out! Go Jackets!!! Sting 'em!!!!!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Let’s get after it today boys. We have some work left to do in the season to make a bowl and today could be a big step forward.

Let’s get that 2 in a row.

Let’s break the HoosHex™.

Let’s get past the WLWL we have seen in quarters in game and game results week over week.

Most importantly let’s go get a Dub.

Give em hell, Tech!

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
My wife volunteered us to attend a barbeque with her coworker right after I get off work at 1 pm. I promptly informed her that's nice, however I'll be watching this game on my phone while trying to not be antisocial lol

I'm feeling good about this one today. Ready to see the first win in Hooville in a very long time. GO JACKETS

Flajacket

Georgia Tech Fan
The ladies own Tech's only NCAA championship, 2007 NCAA Women's Tennis.

Our football titles are not NCAA.

Yes, the ladies at Tech are special, sports and elsewhere.