GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

Today is going to be a beautiful day. You can get up super early and begin your day with the Freshman Cake Race followed by the Ramblin' Wreck Parade and head back to your tailgate for a nap. Then you can start your tailgate for real and prepare yourself for the rest of the day. Or you can stay home, sleep in, even get something done around the house and head down to campus in the early afternoon for your tailgate. There are ticket available, it's Homecoming and you are a fan; get your a$$ on the wood aluminum. (sorry, you pre-1986 students will understand). C'mon man, CPJ will be in the house; we certainly owe him a good turnout.

So get up and get your gold on and get going. The Brave and Bold are taking on Carolina and they need your support. It's Gameday. It's Homecoming. CPJ will be there (maybe he can phone in some halftime adjustments). All we need it you. Too far? Stuck under something heavy? The ACCN has your back.

LET'S GO TECH! IT'S GAMEDAY!

Toe meets leather at 8PMish.

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
GIFs-2023102815656.gif

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
How we feeling about tonight? This season has been pretty rough but the energy is good today. Gotta good feeling about this one tonight. Let's go boys!

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Bad news is that my internet is out and won’t be back on until mid morning tomorrow.

Good news is that it is out for a major area of southeast GA and all the Florida/uga parties that have been planned for a year are going ballistic right now because no TV.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Golf round is complete and in the record books. First cocktail poured and consummed awhile ago. On the second or perhaps third just killing time until kickoff. Chicken wings on the smoker now, potato salad in the fridge, baked beans simmering in the pot. In typical GT fan fashion I am feeling comfortable with this game. Which means I should be worried sick!?!?!

Anyone else but me notice the prediction threads have fallen by the wayside? Of course it's understandable with this crew. how could anyone pick correctly nowadays. The good news is we lost last week. The bad news is it's at home. The good news is it's UNC. Alright here we go....GT 28 - 24. We win the TO battle. Dontae Smith (not a typo) runs for 100+ yards. Singleton has 6 catches for 120 yards and McCollum fumbles and Brooks returns it for a TD. The DL has 4 sacks. CPJ ascends into the heavens at halftime with a host of angels on a chariot but orders God to return him to earth as he has more golf rounds he wants to get in. God agrees (somewhat sheepishly) but CPJ tells Him to "forget about it, no harm no foul." They both laugh and agree to play 18 holes in heaven at a later date. But this is at halftime so there is no interuption to the game and because we play on a channel or network that has only 2 cameras at the game it is not captured on film. After the game I will have a celebratory scotch and make cinamon roles for tomorrow's breakfast life is indeed good my fellow Jackets. Look for the ensuing after game hilarity on the boad as we celebrate the win.