GAMEDAY!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

If you liked the ATL weather two weeks ago, well today it's gonna be even better. Everything else is the opposite: This time the game is here on the Flats and you've got not time to dawdle because we have our first nooner of the season today. Two teams with equal records and an even mount of flaws. I'd bet the over. It will be beautiful; cool, clear, GT football, sunny, breezy, GT Football, friends, family, GT Football - you get the picture.

So get up and get moving, the Brave and Bold are going for two in a row in what is apparently an unofficial White Out. So come on down to Grant Field and cheer on your Yellow Jackets, plenty of tickets are available. I'd invite you to my tailgate but I'm going to be sliding in sideways just in time for the kick this week. It's Gameday, it's awesome outside and you are a fan. What more could you ask for? Too far away? The ACCN has you covered - open some windows and let the sunshine in. It's Gameday!

Oh, one last thing: Whoever did this last game:
make a sacrifice to the football gods.
Make sure that you do it again because man did it ever work. You know who you are. Don't let us down.

Toe meets leather at noon.

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
200.gif

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
OK, I am going to the game. I skipped ALL the Former tight jeans coach's games and went to the Bowling Green game and it turned into a disaster. If today's game turns out bad then it will be my fault and I will stop going to all games to give us a chance