GAMEDAY!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

Today is going to be a great football weather day. Too bad it's an away game and the Brave and Bold will be dodging thunderstorms during a warm evening in that southern Florida paradise known as Miami Gardens. Enjoy yourself. Do something fun. Spend some time with your significant other. Watch the kids play. Fire up the smoker and cook. The leaves (in the ATL at least) haven't really started to fall and it has been too dry for the grass to grow - so skip the chores this weekend. Self care. Relax. Practice your breathing. Whoosah.

One thing though; stop by the store and stock up on your favorite beverages as this one may call for a little extra to get you through. It's Gameday with lots of pre-gaming opportunity and you don't what to come up short.

So get up and get your gold on, make a sacrifice to the football gods. Remember that Key hasn't lost to a ranked ACC opponent. After the sun goes down get to your favorite big screen an find the ACCN. Settle in. It's Gameday! Whoosah.

Toe meets leather at 8:00

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY (1).jpg

bucknellbison31

Jolly Good Fellow
To all of the debbie downers out there, we can't do anything to change last week's result — but a win tonight will wipe away all of that pain real quick. For the rest of the day, let's focus all of our energy on cheering on the Jackets. U DOWN!

Udick.0.gif

Last edited:

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I don't feel great about this game but I feel better that it's an away game. I'll hold my breath and wait until kickoff. Go Jackets

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
I believe we will come to back to norm, which is to say that you can average the WF & OM games, and that is what we will see tonight. It suggests a game where we are not out of it until mid or late 4th. If by chance it's late 4th, then anything can happen. It also says we very well can lose by 17. What is crucial is to avoid additional injuries.