GAMEDAY!!!!!

GoJackets1

Georgia Tech Fan
Fellow GT fans, I am not sure where to go from this point! Seriously, I have very few words to describe this performance today. How does a team come out and take a 14-0 lead, only to flat-line pretty much the remainder of the way? All of this against a very bad Bowling Green team, who just lost 38-7, AT HOME, to Ohio last Saturday.

green&gold

Jolly Good Fellow
Probably with using the same mindset that allowed us to hire Key as HC despite the OL play the last 4 years.
If the President was as committed to athletics as he said he was, we would’ve pulled a Colorado and hired a coach we couldn’t afford and make up for it later.

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Not only are we gonna lose to ****ing Bowling Green at home… we’re gonna get blown tf out. Maybe next year Yellow Jacket faithful… maybe next year
So, this was the annual, inexplicable loss to an inferior team we were supposed to shellac. TFG had his, now Key has his. This was the least “inspired” play I think I have witnessed from a Tech squad. Lost in all 4 phases (offense, defense, special teams and coaching).