GAMEDAY!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters, it is Gameday!

On a day that should (last week reminded me that those Weather channel guys are about as on point as Finebaum) have perfect weather hear at home for an away game. Unless you are travelling this morning to the place that the Jackets (and most of the Old School SEC) would not go to back in the day. If you are going, you won't have to leave too early unless you want to partake of the famous tailgate area known as The Grove and if you do, the weather should be better when you get there. For those of us not making the trip, we have all day to pregame and watch other games . . . I mean get our chores done and watch the kids play their youth sports as this one is in prime time.

Oddity of the season: First trip ever for the Jackets to Oxford even though Ole Miss and GT were in the same conference (SIAA, Southern Conference, SEC) on and off for 56 years. In fact, there was only one conference game between the two teams and the Jackets won it at home in 1946.

So get up and get your Gold on. Have a relaxing morning and afternoon. Fire up the BBQ. Then get ready to cheer on the Brave and Bold. Find your way to your favorite big screen and find the SEC Network and settle in for some football. Its Saturday down south and the Jacket are playing. Let's go!

IT'S GAMEDAY!

Toe meets leather at 7:30 (Atlanta time)

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY (1).jpg

SandySpringsJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Brothers and sisters, it is Gameday!

On a day that should (last week reminded me that those Weather channel guys are about as on point as Finebaum) have perfect weather hear at home for an away game. Unless you are travelling this morning to the place that the Jackets (and most of the Old School SEC) would not go to back in the day. If you are going, you won't have to leave too early unless you want to partake of the famous tailgate area known as The Grove and if you do, the weather should be better when you get there. For those of us not making the trip, we have all day to pregame and watch other games . . . I mean get our chores done and watch the kids play their youth sports as this one is in prime time.

Oddity of the season: First trip ever for the Jackets to Oxford even though Ole Miss and GT were in the same conference (SIAA, Southern Conference, SEC) on and off for 56 years. In fact, there was only one conference game between the two teams and the Jackets won it at home in 1946.

So get up and get your Gold on. Have a relaxing morning and afternoon. Fire up the BBQ. Then get ready to cheer on the Brave and Bold. Find your way to your favorite big screen and find the SEC Network and settle in for some football. Its Saturday down south and the Jacket are playing. Let's go!

IT'S GAMEDAY!

Toe meets leather at 7:30 (Atlanta time)

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM!
We came over yesterday and will be there tonight. I hope there are a lot of Tech fans. Should be fun. Love to bring home a win.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
We came over yesterday and will be there tonight. I hope there are a lot of Tech fans. Should be fun. Love to bring home a win.
I did not see a single piece of Georgia Tech garb in Oxford square last night, for whatever that’s worth. I was pretty surprised but I know a lot of us are staying east of the city.