GAMEDAY!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters, it is Gameday!

Today at Grant Field the Yellow Jackets get to finish knocking off the offseason rust in a what will be the next step back to where the program wants to be. You know it, and I know it.* It is not the most exciting matchup, but it is football and it is our team - what else are you gonna watch? Wake vs. Vandy?

The weather is as good as it gets in early September; lower 80s, a little breeze, mostly sunny with rain not really expected until after the game is over. Bring some sunscreen, especially if you are in the East or North Stands.

So get up and get your gold on and head down to campus to get ready to cheer the Brave and Bold on to victory. If you don't have too much going on this morning and you can get there early enough, check out the new pregame festivities on the wrong side of the stadium on North Avenue. Then head on into Grant Field (yeah, I'm gonna keep on keepin' it old school, but thanks for the cash Hyundai). There's no excuse, tix are only $6 - from the GTAA of all places! Too far? Stuck under something heavy in your living room? Well get that big screen fired up, er . . . or use your computer since this one didn't rate a regular broadcast slot, even on The Ocho.

IT'S GAMEDAY!

Toe meets leather at (the somewhat classic time of) 1PM.

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM!

* Normally I don't like to be so bold - bad karma and all. But c'mon, CBK ain't . . . well you know who he isn't.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY (1).jpg

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I’m still skeptical that I’ll be able to get it on TV. Always says I can watch it, recorder set for it, but sometimes at last minute it says unavailable in my area.

Meanwhile I can currently watch uga on five channels. To be fair some of that is because other games are in weather delay and they are substituting uga.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
At the game, and we are getting repeated nearby lightning strikes. Doubt we’ll get a start for a looooong time…