GAMEDAY!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters, it is Gameday!

The long Offseason is over and it is time to gather with your fellow GT fans for the start of our 131st football season at Gran MBS or your favorite big screen.

August is gone and September is here. Football talk. Football preparation. Football coac. . . - well the past is now the past. I have been trying to hide my excitement all week. And the weather is looking to be as good as it can be for early September. Let's just hope the traffic isn't too bad.

So get up and get your Gold on. Get your work done and leave at lunchtime. GT is undefeated and the world is new.

The Brave and Bold have been working hard and getting ready. Are you? It is the best time of the year and it's GAMEDAY!

Get that tailgate going but pace yourself (unless you have been doing a lot of pre-season training); BBQ, burgers, chips, beer, whisky (clear). Oh, yeah - it's GAMEDAY!

I hope to see you out there, I'll be in the Gultch, getting ready. Getting to my seats just in time to see the band at 7:13 and toe meet leather at 7:30.

ITS'S GAMEDAY!

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM!

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

The long Offseason is over and it is time to gather with your fellow GT fans for the start of our 131st football season at Gran MBS or your favorite big screen.

August is gone and September is here. Football talk. Football preparation. Football coac. . . - well the past is now the past. I have been trying to hide my excitement all week. And the weather is looking to be as good as it can be for early September. Let's just hope the traffic isn't too bad.

So get up and get your Gold on. Get your work done and leave at lunchtime. GT is undefeated and the world is new.

The Brave and Bold have been working hard and getting ready. Are you? It is the best time of the year and it's GAMEDAY!

Get that tailgate going but pace yourself (unless you have been doing a lot of pre-season training); BBQ, burgers, chips, beer, whisky (clear). Oh, yeah - it's GAMEDAY!

I hope to see you out there, I'll be in the Gultch, getting ready. Getting to my seats just in time to see the band at 7:13 and toe meet leather at 7:30.

ITS'S GAMEDAY!

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM!
We are in the gulch as well! Go Jackets!!!

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Gt playing ball in the big butthole the arthur blankhole

Give me bds.

Have fun in the gulch at the butt!!!!

I unfortunately will have to tune in via tv

deeznats

Jolly Good Fellow
Gt playing ball in the big butthole the arthur blankhole

Give me bds.

Have fun in the gulch at the butt!!!!

I unfortunately will have to tune in via tv
Freezing Mitch Mcconnell GIF by GIPHY News

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Give ‘em hell, Tech.

ITS'S GAMEDAY!

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM!
It’s so good to read this post!

Football is back, bay-BE this I know,
because our guy ClydeBrick told us so!