GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters, it is Gameday!

Today the Yellow Jackets are on the road in Blacksburg. Two teams that are nearly as equal on paper as any can be and almost all of the stats are disappointing. That said, Tech will win today. That is, the Tech with the head coach named Brent, who's last name is three letters long, ending in a "y". Unfortunately, this can be good or bad news. (Who am I kidding, there is only one Tech and Vippy Sue ain't it.)

We have the early slot again so that clears up the late afternoon for other activities and if you are in Georgia (or Tennesse) there won't be many crowds around anything that doesn't have a TV nearby after our game, so we have that going for us (Go Vols).

As I said last year on this very same Saturday; you are a Georgia Tech fan, a college football fan and it is a Saturday in November - are you really gonna go rake leaves?

So get up, get your gold on. Figure out if you can get a cooperative RSN on your tv and get ready to cheer on the Brave and Bold from the comfort of your east chair. IT'S GAMEDAY!

Toe meets leather at 12:30

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY.jpg

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
as long as I get out of this hospital in time Ill have my gold on! Otherwise Ill be watching from a hopsital bed in this damn gown. Luckily for the hallway I wont be screaming today since I am recovering from a collapsed lung (probably from yelling at my TV too much recently) 😂😂 Go Jackets!!!
Don't stand up and cheer either. To much wind today.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Anybody know where I can watch? Once again, getting screwed with Bally network. I don’t have cable.

I use streameast.xyz but even they don’t have a slot for our game. Any alternative would be nice.

Go jackets

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Anybody know where I can watch? Once again, getting screwed with Bally network. I don’t have cable.

I use streameast.xyz but even they don’t have a slot for our game. Any alternative would be nice.

Go jackets
The ESPN app says it will be on espn3 which is a stream, isn’t it?