GAMEDAY!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

In the penultimate home game of the season, the Yellow Jackets take on the Cavaliers under the lights at Grant Field. It is going to be a beautiful Fall evening, a little on the chilly side - perfect football weather. Sadly, it's Thursday; so we can't get a full (on-campus) tailgate in and the Atlanta traffic will definitely be bad. But it is a great excuse to leave work early.

Get up and get your gold on. Get your work done or call in sick and get down to campus or a near-by lot as soon as you can and get ready to cheer the Brave and Bold and see what Coach Key can do with 12 days of prep. There are plenty of tickets available and the only thing missing is you! Stop by in W21 and ol' ClydeBrick will buy you a beer. It's Gameday and we only have one more home game left this season. Live too far or you are stuck under something heavy? E$PN has your back.

A clear night. Stars shining in the sky. Atlanta lit up in the background. The band playing Ramblin' Wreck. GT Football.

My, oh my. I can't wait.

IT'S GAMEDAY!

Toe meets leather at 7:30PM

GO JACKETS!!!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!!

BUST THEIR A$$!

PS: Whoever started the Yellow/Jackets chant in the stands last week; Thank you. It has been too long since that has happened.

George P. Burdell

Georgia Tech Fan
Question about parking. I usually take Marta but might park on campus for the game. I've seen people mention the Centergy deck. I checked the parkmobile site and it is sold out which surprised me given it's UVA. Is it really sold out or can I just go to the deck and pay there to get in?

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
You can find many other decks or park on the street. The meters stop at a certain time( maybe 9 PM) so you can pay for a few hours until the time frame is over. There used to be lots where you could pay $5-$10 on the other side of peachtree but those days are probably long gone.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Question about parking. I usually take Marta but might park on campus for the game. I've seen people mention the Centergy deck. I checked the parkmobile site and it is sold out which surprised me given it's UVA. Is it really sold out or can I just go to the deck and pay there to get in?
That's where I usually park because of location near bookstore and 5th st bridge. Has been wide open all year and usually $20. Should be good to drive up and park there and if not I'll be looking for a place with you lol.
Leaving south GA about 1. Early dinner at the vortex then off to the bookstore to see if they have big guy cold weather gear. And then time to stand until the Jackets become victorious over the (are they cavs or wahoos or some other Cleveland team name?) opponents.
Any way, Go Georgia Tech and THWg!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY.jpg

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Much as I'd prefer a Saturday tailgate, for me a Thursday night game is an easy-peasy tailgating event. Leave the office at 3pm, drive across campus from W21 to the Klauss parking deck (5 minutes), cart my tailgate gear to Peters Park (15 minutes), set up (5 minutes), and then pop open a beer. Tailgate commences at 3:30pm today. The hardest part is waiting until 3pm, with all that GameDay adrenaline coursing through my veins. Something tells me I'm not going to get a lot of work done today.

Go Jackets!

TheDanielHordShow

Helluva Engineer
I am leaving work in 3 hours and making the 3 hour trip down. I can't wait to watch this new and improved team live.
seeing messages like this really makes me smile. Crowd will be awesome tonight. Really bummed out I can't make it, but you already know I'll be on the edge of my seat at home.