Gameday!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

I really don't know what to say. In a season that has so far been as strange as any since the early Curry years; it is evident that we do not know what to expect based on previous performance.

But hey, that is how my 401K is too.

While I certainly have more to lose personally if my 401K (and the US economy) tanks, I don't let it get me down. I just want to be set on the sea of hope so I can set my sail for a new horizon.

I believe that we are on that sea.

There are two options. The option to your right leads outside and a beautiful day. The door to the left leads to your big screen, your couch and the game. As it has been adequately put, the problem is choice. But we already know what you're going to do, don't we? Already I can see the chain reaction, the chemical precursors that signal the onset of emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic, and reason. An emotion that is already blinding you from the simple, and obvious truth: it is Gameday, your team is playing, you are going to watch, and there is nothing that you can do to stop it.

Hope; it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of our greatest strength, and our greatest weakness. Especially on Gameday.

So get up and get your gold on. It is Gameday and you are a Georgia Tech fan. Last week is in the past and this week is a new adventure.

The Brave and Bold are on the road to Durham to take on Dook. You hate Dook. Not with the fervor of the hatred of the dwags, but it is Dook. The best part is that this one is not on the ACCN so it should be easier for us all to see. For those who have traveled to Durham, bully for you! Safe travels for all who made the trip and thank you for your efforts.

It is Gameday. What else are you gonna do?

Toe meets leather at 12:30

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Give ‘em hell Tech.

Let’s gooooo woke up at the beach and just got back from a morning walk with the dog through the surf and the sand. Not a bad way to start the day!

On to glory and destruction of the devils, may their screams be heard in Raleigh and their lost souls be found in Durham.
May the rain come and drench their spirits as we run roughshod over them.
May the four headed monster of our RB room collect 400 yards on total.
May JS10 lead our boys to victory as we beat them like a drum.
May men shield their children from the massacre of pints we stack.

This is our time and the Bluedevils will bear witness to our new found consistency. Starting today. To any posters who want to suggest we shall not have our way, and establish ourselves as a new program this week going into the bye. Well I have a gif for you.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
GIFs20193268227.gif

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Anybody else remember the Duke "mud" game where we won like 6-3 or 6-0. only FG's that day at Wallace Wade. For some reason I think Curry was coaching then. Ugly game to watch in the rain.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Must have been the 1985 game and we won 9-0 with FG's. I remember the last one was big as made it a two score game. They have redone their field since then and modern fields have much better drainage.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I‘ve just placed brunch in the oven (Parmesan-crust sausage and cheese casserole) and my first cocktail has been poured (chipotle-spiced Bloody Mary, using rye rather than vodka). It’s Game Day, and although my ”tailgate” consists of just me, @YJAlleyCat, and the cats, the morning is fantastic and life is good better than good.

Go Jackets!

Adam.Messell

Georgia Tech Fan
Weather: High 60's with rain, fog, and a chance of t'storms should keep the normally "raucous" crowd away. Oh, wait ....... that's at Cameron not Wallace Wade. Never mind.

Seriously, are we in for another Clemson-style game delay?