Gameday!!!!!

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
There's nothing like the cadence of the drip, drip, drip in counterpoint to the sounds of college football after another Tech Win! :)

I'm in a conundrum here...I feel cofident for some unknown reason that GT is winning again today. Which makes me worry that they won't because, as a lifelong Tech fan. I have learned to mistrust my own judgement on these matters. I think this statement may only make sense to a handful of other Tech fans.

What is really eating me is that my youngest son can't remember which GT shirt he wore last Saturday for our game watching party vs. UNC. I am worried sick that he puts on the wrong shirt today and mess up the mojo we created in our living room last Saturday. You will know by early this afternoon if he remembered correctly or not. This game is up to him and that is NOT something the general betting public knows.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Which makes me worry that they won't because, as a lifelong Tech fan. I have learned to mistrust my own judgement on these matters. I think this statement may only make sense to a handful of other Tech fans.
I definitely resemble that remark!

And for the son...you've just got to set a standard with consequences. No shirt -> no win -> no food for week. It's really that simple. ;)

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I'm in a conundrum here...I feel cofident for some unknown reason that GT is winning again today. Which makes me worry that they won't because, as a lifelong Tech fan. I have learned to mistrust my own judgement on these matters. I think this statement may only make sense to a handful of other Tech fans.

What is really eating me is that my youngest son can't remember which GT shirt he wore last Saturday for our game watching party vs. UNC. I am worried sick that he puts on the wrong shirt today and mess up the mojo we created in our living room last Saturday. You will know by early this afternoon if he remembered correctly or not. This game is up to him and that is NOT something the general betting public knows.
You, sir, are a scientist of the game.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I have a birthday party to attend at 12 (sigh…kids. Don’t they know it’s football season?)

I’m debating whether to check the scores until I get home or just block myself and watch it when I get home.

Either way…eat **** Pitt!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Embrace this optimism my friend! We only get a few hand fulls of games, even if you ARE the six fingered man. It’s worth enjoying every one of them to the max. We will have time to mope post game if we don’t win, might as well ride high now. Higher still this afternoon when we send the Pitt team packing with a big ugly L, and Coach holds CPN’s hand for a solid 60 seconds, one second for each unanswered point we hung on em, while staring at him positioned so that the scoreboard is right in his view.

But, as you can tell I’m totally not invested in this win 🤣

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Damn y'all. I was going to caulk the windows and watch the game on replay.

Now I have beer and will be watching live. Probably a jinx since I missed Clempy (out of town) and UNC (wedding).

GTSmitty

Georgia Tech Fan
Sorry for late reply but this os straight form the ramblin wreck site. Hope it helps.

This year, head coach Geoff Collins and the Jackets will begin their pregame walk to Bobby Dodd Stadium at the corner of Fowler Street and Bobby Dodd Way (near the northwest corner of the stadium) and follow Bobby Dodd Way past Callaway Plaza to the team’s stadium entrance, just left (east) of Callaway Plaza.

930am
Thank you! Unfortunately we didn’t make it to yellow jacket alley. Kids decided to actually sleep in this morning.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
What’s this about?

Attachments

• 78F36005-02E4-47EA-AB76-BBB86AFE4523.jpeg
    78F36005-02E4-47EA-AB76-BBB86AFE4523.jpeg
    277.6 KB · Views: 53

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone have a link to the radio broadcast? And, don't mention any links to ramblinwreck.com as those are bogus.