Gameday!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

Well, how did you like them apples?? Was last week the light at the end of the tunnel, or just Ma Tech doing her thing? All I know is that it was nice to see ol' Dabo getting upset when playing GT again.

Today is a new week and a new experience for us all; a home game that is not at home - yet not a "neutral field". Yes were going all of 1.5 miles down the road to Mercedes Benz Stadium to take on UNC. It will be weird seeing the GT markings in that place, although I guess the field is not ATL as they seemed to have left that out. If this hypes the players, adding to last weeks performance - this should get send their hype levels to plaid.

So get up, get some gold on. Have a lazy morning around the house or the youth sports fields. We have a for real night game this week (not one God moved to a night game) so there is plenty of time. Get packed up and get down to campus err . . . the ATL (or your favorite big screen - sorry its on the ACCN though) and get ready to cheer on the Brave and Bold as they take their next step in the season. IT'S GAMEDAY!

Toe meets leather at 7:30

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$

rfjeff9

Jolly Good Fellow
Coffee in the cup. Grits on the pot.
Tired Aww GIF

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
I'm just hoping we take the energy from last week and apply it to this week. So much hype for this week.and I hope we don't fall flat . We need a big win!