Gameday!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

On what is sure to be a warm & sticky (but looks to be dry) afternoon, the Brave and Bold are taking it on the road and traveling up to Clemson.

The good news is that this one will be easy to find on your big screen as ABC is giving us a relief from the ACCN/Bally runaround.

The bad news is that GT is a 28 point dog, and confidence in the staff is low.

None of that matters, it's Saturday in the (almost) Fall and it is Gameday!.

So get up, get your gold on. Support those fine young men who will be strapping on the pads and getting on the field for The Institute. Ice down the beer, get your chores done, fire up the grill and find your seat.

It's college football and damn near anything can happen. Besides, since you are reading this you are an incurable GT fan and you know that you are going to watch - for at least a while. 🙄

Toe meets leather at 3:30

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Nothing better than a legend keeping on being legendary! I’m ready for the game. Thanks for the pep talk my friend!

Give em hell; Tech! Give em hell!

I’ve got the beer chilling and stuff to make ranch water for if it gets bad, with a good helping of nice bourbon for if we pull off the upset. Making the same meal (Mongolian beef) for food as last week and hoping we keep our good juju with the smokedout whites.

Let’s goooooo!!!!!

YELLOW!

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Nothing better than a legend keeping on being legendary! I’m ready for the game. Thanks for the pep talk my friend!

Give em hell; Tech! Give em hell!

I’ve got the beer chilling and stuff to make ranch water for if it gets bad, with a good helping of nice bourbon for if we pull off the upset. Making the same meal (Mongolian beef) for food as last week and hoping we keep our good juju with the smokedout whites.

Let’s goooooo!!!!!

YELLOW!
Here's to hoping you will be joyously sipping on that bourbon after a huge upset tomorrow for the Old White and Gold!

slugboy

Staff member
Happy Quicken Loans GIF by Rocket Mortgage
Yellow Jackets Jackson GIF by Georgia Tech Football

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
Too bad that the "dawg sucking" AJC doesn't think much of Tech's chances. Not one story line in the AJC on line re: the Clempson game.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Who is starting ? Yates or Sims ?

I'm assuming Yates since Sims was on emergency status last week but who knows with this coach