Gameday!!!!!!!!!!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Sitting on Yellow Jacket Alley, at the tailgate. It’s brisk, but I’m sipping hot chocolate (laced heavily with peppermint schnapps). The drum corps just started up.

Life is good. GT Game Day is better.
Have you tried hot chocolate with cinnamon schnapps? I'm curious how that would be.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Cold? Tailgating at Russ Chandler and it’s 60 degrees. However, we are in the sun, so that helps. I honestly think last week’s game marked the beginning of good things to come, so I’m looking forward to see if today’s game beats that out.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
27 HARWIN is aiming at cross bar during eearly warm ups

1 hit it out of 5 all between goal posts and within 5 yards.

Excellence.

Waller 28 is out today.
Working w sticks while 37 with holder.. 3 good from 43. now at butt kicker 53. Low but good.
Again from 53 = no hit middle cross bar.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Never say it can't be worse ... [emoji3525]
121344237054cc6d79695ea44b1f4491.jpg

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I will go ahead and write the CGC post game interview:

“We played a hard fought game against one of the top defenses in the country. We played well, but as you know, we are in the midst of perhaps the most difficult transformation in all of college sports. Maybe the most difficult of all time in any endeavor. But we aren’t worried about our on field performance. We are building an elite program focused on athleticism, nutrition and modern dance. I’m aware we lost 100-3, but really ... the game was much closer than the score indicated. And I wore my lucky hat. Any questions?”

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Can't decide what is worse
1). A stomach bug
2). GT play the first half
3). ugag dominating Auburn first half
4) having to listen to Demetra on img sports.

Good news, 89 days to baseball.

Keck

Georgia Tech Fan

“We played a hard fought game against one of the top defenses in the country. We played well, but as you know, we are in the midst of perhaps the most difficult transformation in all of college sports. Maybe the most difficult of all time in any endeavor. But we aren’t worried about our on field performance. We are building an elite program focused on athleticism, nutrition and modern dance. I’m aware we lost 100-3, but really ... the game was much closer than the score indicated. And I wore my lucky hat. Any questions?”
Yes! Did the guys battle, compete, and run 21 mph?

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer

You forgot:
Culture
Branding
ATL
and 404.

FLTech

Georgia Tech Fan
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

Today is going to be a perfect, crisp Fall afternoon. The rain has moved on and it is supposed to warm up a little. What better way to spend your day than to be on the Flats supporting these fine student-athletes that are continuing to work hard at their craft. If you are in the Atlanta area you need to come on out and cheer for the Brave and Bold in person; the Wreck, Buzz, the band, Grant Field, the Atlanta skyline at dusk - and GT football - you don't want to miss it. This week we have a flyover fifteen minutes before kickoff.

So get up, get your gold on and get ready it's Gameday!

If you can't make it or you are too far away find your favorite big screen, don't look for it on the ACCN, it is on Fox Sports SE.

Toe meets leather at 3:30.

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$!

P.S. Don't forget to bring a donation for the Big B clothing drive at Gate 7 (near the Edge Building in Callaway Plaza).

Today is going to be a perfect, crisp Fall afternoon. The rain has moved on and it is supposed to warm up a little. What better way to spend your day than to be on the Flats supporting these fine student-athletes that are continuing to work hard at their craft. If you are in the Atlanta area you need to come on out and cheer for the Brave and Bold in person; the Wreck, Buzz, the band, Grant Field, the Atlanta skyline at dusk - and GT football - you don't want to miss it. This week we have a flyover fifteen minutes before kickoff.

If you can't make it or you are too far away find your favorite big screen, don't look for it on the ACCN, it is on Fox Sports SE.

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$!

P.S. Don't forget to bring a donation for the Big B clothing drive at Gate 7 (near the Edge Building in Callaway Plaza).

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$!

Sorry, but this one didn’t go over very well. Maybe next time. A++ for effort though!!