Gameday!!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

Don't like how the season has been so far? No one does. Thinking about bagging it and doing something else? Common, it's college football - the most unpredictable sport there is and anything can happen. Besides, you are reading this post - you are driven by an irresistible force; it's Saturday in the Fall. You're a fan and it Gameday.

So get up and get your gold on and find your way to your favorite big screen. Our TV masters have let today's game slip out of the clutches of the ACCN, so you should have a good chance to see the game without the hocus pocus. A hearty huzzah for those who have traveled to Charlottesville to face the cold weather there as they cheer the Brave and Bold on in person.

Early away games, midday home games - I almost don't know how to handle it. I guess that ACCN is good for something. So get your chores done quickly, or leave 'em until later - it's Gameday.

Toe meets leather at 12:30

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Jackets!
GT GAMEDAY.jpg

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
Beer check, beef jerky check, more beer check, duct tape for wife's mouth so I can hear the game check, gas in the car so after I remove tape to go somewhere a few hours check, and more beer when I get back home check, I ready play ball.
Just beer? Step it up bro, you need some good stuff like bourbon!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Do any of you know of a “free” view on the internet for today’s game in Va.?
The Miami game, was on a couple minute delay on the sites found, which was a spoiler. Yes, I like listening to Homers, Andy and Sean!