Gameday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted member 2897

I still remember back in 2015 when we had so many injuries it almost made you laugh...but for the fact it made us cry. It was common after a few games to see us play 15-20 freshmen and to even start 10-15. Now many of those guys are graduating, but they will leave us with some amazing memories. Just think back to the pick six by Brant Mitchell against VPISU, the leap by Qua, the 4th down catch in Ireland by Qua, that 4th down catch against FSU 5-star CB Derwin by Brad, that catch against Virginia this year by Brad, the deep post by Lynch against Duke in 2016 to seal the comeback win (how do you narrow down some of these guys to just one memory), that most selfless of all players Will Bryan who played every position on the line except Center, Kyle CH who stepped in big time when Gotsis blew his knee out - that guy also had a baby while at Tech and found a way to be a good father, student, and football player all at the same time...and then you've got the guys who came into playing time later, but still left their marks, like Anree Saint Amour, TaQuon Marshall, Jalen Johnson, and Andrew Marshall - the latter of whom made great sacrifices to rehab and come back to try and help us have depth on the OL one last time. I will severely miss all these guys!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Will be wearing the team blue while watching TV

But - Will be watching for ga tech fan shoots of you guys dressed in GOLD.

GoodBuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
Give 'em hell Paul !! Show 'em how to run the option your way one last time!

Myway.jpg

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Just ran into 6 guys from Atlanta who just flew in this morning for the game and were eating, along with my group, at a Bob Evans near the airport. Hope there will be a noticeable contingent of Tech fans there. We need to make our presence known.
REPRESENT JACKETS!
SUPER'S IN THE HOUSE!

Please post some pic s .

We have a game party at condo - Varsity Chili dogs and the spread option . Let's do this thing

Deleted member 2897

Whole cast of coaches who won’t be here soon. I hope we can send them out right and not be distracted by it all. I wanna see a Orange Bowl 2014 or Gator Bowl 2016 type of performance where we come out with great energy!