Gameday!!!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is gameday!

Today,you can have a leisurely morning, maybe get something done around the house - or just try to warm up. No hurry - you have plenty of time. Then get something white on and head down to campus for that most special of events; a night game at Grant Field.

Or you can get to campus early and try out some of that bourbon that we were discussing in that other thread to help knock down the chill in the air as Fall is here with a vengeance, but my oh my will it be a pretty afternoon.

If you are in or near the ATL there is no excuse, your Jackets need you and tickets are available. Think of it; you, me and all the Yellow Jacket faithful cheering on the Brave and Bold. The Atlanta skyline lit up on a clear night. It's a Whiteout. It will be electric.

Can you hear it??

>>>YELLOW !!!!
<<<JACKETS!!!!

>>>YELLOW !!!!
<<<JACKETS!!!!

>>>YELLOW !!!!
<<<JACKETS!!!!

If you are stuck under something heavy, or live too far away, get to you favorite viewing spot.

Lets do this! IT'S GAMEDAY! Toe meets leather at 7:05.

UP WITH THE WHITE AND GOLD!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR ***!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
FB_IMG_1540609617116.jpg

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I hope for a lot of reasons we get the win because I am not that optimistic with what is in front of us. What I would love to see in addition to a win is for Oliver to come out and dazzle us with some option stuff, including half a dozen triple options. Ah, heck. Give us one good one, the most beautiful play in football.