Gameday!!!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
My favorite saying has been and will always be:
“Give ‘me hell, Tech!”

Let’s go get this road win. No stopping. No slowing down. Pedal to the metal all the way through.

Establishing the dive is going to be huge for us here. We need to have our good friend Mr. Mason to establish that he can, will and loves to hit the gaps in the interior and power through to the backside of the defense. If we have to run both backs to the edge it is going to be rough sledding for TQM when we have to get up the middle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Will Bryan out due to quad injury. Bruce Swilling in for David Curry during 1st half. Kenny Cooper out 1st quarter due to rules violation(I think I heard that one right)

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Simple, old school pregame meal has begun. Boneless wings and fries are up first.

Got our t-shirts on from the Ireland game, trying to recapture some road magic!
fef4a18b38d346cd851195fa851801a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Will Bryan out due to quad injury. Bruce Swilling in for David Curry during 1st half. Kenny Cooper out 1st quarter due to rules violation(I think I heard that one right)

These quarter long rules violations need to stop. For a team that has had mental errors the first two games we need our senior class to start busting ***. We have to self police doing the little things right.

Deleted member 2897

Why even have Refs if they don’t know the rules? TWO late hits the announcers are even confused about where the guy is clearly inbounds.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Dude. Tackling while in a GT Jersey is apparently now illegal.

On the plus side we just got to hear their freaking basketball coach hog the screen for that ENTIRE offensive series.

Deleted member 2897

Dumpster Fire!!! Jackets have no answer for Pitt's D. That fake punt was a killer!!

If the Refs will leave us alone and CPJ stops being cute, we’ll be fine. We need some simple QB follows and Midlines. They aren’t stacking the box until after the snap - it’s like they’re conceding 4 yards if we’ll hit it hard directly.

Deleted member 2897

If the Refs will leave us alone and CPJ stops being cute, we’ll be fine. We need some simple QB follows and Midlines. They aren’t stacking the box until after the snap - it’s like they’re conceding 4 yards if we’ll hit it hard directly.

SEE

Deleted member 2897

worst half of Georgia tech football I can remember under Johnson. maybe Georgia in 2012

Reminds me of the 2nd half against Duke last year. Horrible calls, bad coaching, uninspired play, primarily by the offense. Sure the defense missed tackles, but they basically gave up 2 drives and 14 points out of 7 possessions, aided by horrible late hit calls that weren’t late hit calls. You can’t win if you don’t score.