GAMEDAY!!-!!!!!!!!!

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Been tailgating by Russ Chandler stadium for about an hour and it’s amazing. Not one drunk dawg fan has been by yet. Shift change at Walmart must have been delayed an hour.
Oops, spoke to soon. Drunk dwags 1-4 just came by woofing.

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Will be at sports and social at the battery with family! Go jackets! Holler at me if anyone else is watching at the battery.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Is that the reason the song says "If Heaven ain't a lot like Texas, I don't want to go"? Virtually no uga fans? Heaven.
Davy Crockett said to uga fans - something like "if u don't get it, fxxx u uga fans I am going to Texas .
Ratio Gt grads to uga fans in houston way hire than in Valdosta! That's a good thing.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Ideally they score first with lots of woof woof at bds and then we drop 28 on them . End is even in 4th with q4 or 17 each. They can't stop these guys!

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Allowing Georgia to drive the length of the field in 48 seconds for a chip shot field goal to end the half keeps our defense's last possession collapse string alive. True Tech fans knew there was too much time left on the clock after the touchdown. Sad...