Gameday!!-!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is gameday!

An unusual set of circumstances has pushed GT's first (real) away game to mid October. We have not known what to do with ourselves on two weekends of the first seven of the season. There are only three more home games left this season.

But today friends, today is gameday. Get your chores done. Get home from those youth sports games. Fire up the big screen - and the grill - and settle in for some football. Another unusual circumstance - a 3:30 kick - allows for some shenanigans this morning and early afternoon. Some of us have traveled to Miami to brave the heat and possible rain - we who will be in our air-conditioned homes salute you.

GAMEDAY.

The Brave and Bold are taking to the gridiron ready to pay some football. And it's gonna be fun.

It is time to turn the Yellow Jackets loose!

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM!

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Mark Jones (play-by-play), Rod Gilmore (analyst), Quint Kessenich (reporter)

Have we had this team before? Don't know how Gilmore treats us.

Edit: Looks like they did the 2015 FSU game and have been doing a lot of west coast games this season. Most of the PAC fans on Reddit aren't fans of this announcing team.

Last edited:

MidtownJacket

Staff member
@ClydeBrick I waiting up to read this post. Let’s get up and get crazy for the game. I’ve knocked out all of the errands to be ready first thing in the morning for getting food and drink ready.

Go Jackets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Found a way to get class and work done for the week, so I could fly to Miami for the game tomorrow/today and I just landed! Let's get this W!!
Snapchat-1334592689.jpg

Dave.S

Jolly Good Fellow
Sportscenter just ran a numbers crunched segment on the game. Mentioned the Canes 4-0 record against CPJ down there. Some other verbal diarrhea about THEIR INJURYS ONLY and them being back with 80% chance to finally win the coastal.

WANT THIS WIN BADLY! HERE’S TO SHOWING UP AND KICKING SOME @SS TODAY. GO JACKETS