Gameday!!-!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
For the first time in 3 years I won't be there today having been severely under the weather the last week and half. Am on the mend but will be confined to watching from the comfort of my home! Back next week at BDS but in the meantime............................GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STING EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you continue to feel better. Go Jackets

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Like every week
Cool hand coach waiting for interview.
U got love this guy.

20170923_105420.jpg

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Feel better OldJacket!

I love this thread. It isn’t Gameday till I’ve seen it up! Got some bourbon maple turkey smoking on the grill and beer chilling down as we sit waiting for kick off. It’s a good day to be alive (and a better one to be a yellow jacket)!

Will toast the win with some Blanton’s this afternoon and roll into the rest of the games today having completed the most important one. Love noon kicks if I am not able to be at the game.

STING ‘EM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LibertyTurns

Banned
For the first time in 3 years I won't be there today having been severely under the weather the last week and half. Am on the mend but will be confined to watching from the comfort of my home! Back next week at BDS but in the meantime............................GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STING EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man that sucks. Big GT win should help you on the road to recovery !

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Good win, but will we ever get a game where the Defense and the Offense are in sync? First half felt very offense heavy, second half Defense stepped up, but the offense just seemed to fall apart on mistakes

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Agreed, that just means CPJ has some tape and and fire to get the boys ready for next week though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jmonty71

Banned
Get feeling better soon!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Well hopefully that game will go a long way towards helping you feel better!

Jmonty71

Banned
Fumbling the ball 4 times and still win. I do give credit to the defense. They stepped up. I saw pretty good play from the DL today. The DBs really shined as well. The LB corps was out played by the other areas. All and all, I would give the D a B+ today. Maybe an A- Go Jackets!!!