Gameday !!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday.

Not wanting to sound like a broken record but, let's leave the scheme, coaching and guessing about the future threads alone for a few hours. We are halfway through this season and we have a lot of football left to be played starting with today's game.

Put on your gold and come to Grant Field (or tune your TV) and cheer the Brave and Bold.

Give the keyboard a rest and concentrate on what can happen only today - a football game. We are only guaranteed 12 a year - there will be plenty of offseason to vent. The student athletes have spent a great deal of time this week preparing themselves so that we fans can have a game to watch.

It's Gameday dammit, enjoy yourself.

GIVE 'EM HELL, TECH!

BUST THEIR ***!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
. ATL IS A RECRUITING MAGNET. The aquarium is world class ascisjuke joint let's go jackets
20161014_161159.jpg

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
We just held a family meeting to plan out our experience. The cats are required to attend, but don't get a vote.

@MrsDrJacket has consented to go early enough to be at Yellow Jacket Alley. Then, a tailgate visit before heading over to the Tech Green to make a stop or two. Then, it's up to the suite to watch warm-up. If you guys haven't seen the ball-girl throw tight spirals out to midfield during drills, then you've missed out.

Now, @MrsDrJacket is trying to figure out her outfit using "gold" as a guideline.

Go Jackets....and let's beat the Eagles good today!!

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Just got set up at our tailgate location, right next to Yellow Jacket Alley.

The weather is nice...full overcast, temps are brisk but comfortable, with a slight breeze. It's going to be a good day for football--and a great day for Georgia Tech football, in particular.

Go Jackets!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Rah. Have a minor game watching with 6. This game is a gimmee. So I plan to enjoy it.

Great football weather. And it's cooled off enough that the flying insects aren't the problem they would have been a few weeks ago. So outdoor games are better.

A unique thing I realized the other day, we had one game watching with 5 and 4 were GT PhDs. I was the under-educated one. Today we only have 2 in attendance. That wouldn't happen with many D1 schools. It's obviously not random since we have NASA Langley 2 miles away and there are lots of AE's there.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Up and fed and recove re d from Juke joint. Totally new gt gear. Out with the pre jt, the 14, orange bowl, 15 , and early 16 stuff. We are all new as the season which can go either way , STARTS NOW.
As jerry says
Go Jackets!

One of my problems has been the poor game results have taken the positive karma out of the stuff I wore in 2014.

I'm going to try something different today too. Time to start fresh.