GameDay Comments

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Unfo
None of this means anything to me. Heck, Herbie picks ASU to be in the playoff. They lost terribly last night to A&M. At this time of year, nobody outside of these programs really know what they have. Truthfully, even inside a program it is tough to know. That is why there exists all these grassy areas with white lines painted on them. Getting picked to win or getting picked not to win is irrelevant. I'm sure you guys are tired of me reinforcing this point all the time.

I watched AllBarn play Louisville yesterday too. The tiggers were gifted that game by a mentally challenged bunch of Cardinals. I was underwhelmed by the #5 War (maybe we should call them "Peace Keeping Mission") Eagles. Their QB, who is the next coming of Cam Newton supposedly, has a lot of work to do. It is safe to say, the hype machine is already in place. Aubie is a solid team, but they have to improve a ton for me to go along with top 5.
Unfortunately, the pre- and early season hype sets the baseline for the committee.