Game watching options?

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
There’s nothing wrong with the ACC Network. If you don’t get it, it’s a personal choice by you to stick with your current provider. Dish, Direct TV, YouTube TV, and Hulu Live are nation wide.

I shouldn't have to “make a choice” to switch cable providers to one I like less just to watch Tech games. Not to mention I am on a contract and would have to pay a big fee to do that.

GT_EE78

Banned
I shouldn't have to “make a choice” to switch cable providers to one I like less just to watch Tech games. Not to mention I am on a contract and would have to pay a big fee to do that.
No joke, my situation is worse if i bought the channel temporarily. my current package is no longer offered so I wouldn/t be able to even switch back

GT_EE78

Banned
grandmastreams is back on .. yeah
if a bad ad grabs ur screen> use control alt delete to bring up the TM and kill it with that
i've never detected a virus from that other site

travgt01

Ramblin' Wreck
You can do a free trial of YouTube tv or Hulu live, assuming you haven’t already used that option. Just be sure to cancel immediately so you don’t get charged.
Even if you have used that option, just sign up for a new gmail account and use that email address. Might need to use a different cc as well but I assume everyone has more than 1 including debt cards.

GT_EE78

Banned
Even if you have used that option, just sign up for a new gmail account and use that email address. Might need to use a different cc as well but I assume everyone has more than 1 including debt cards.
If i had to create a new email, subscribe then cancel, get an alt cc > I think i'dd go to a sportsbar first , no neead tho , lots of free streams available , there just not super reliable