Game Thread - @ Clemson, 3/6/2020

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I get that there's little to be motivated about at this point, but this has been beyond lackluster the whole game. We might even pull this game out, but I'll still be disappointed in the overall lack of effort and incoherent teamwork.

Absolutely great win on many levels, but the only thing that I ever criticize is **** effort. A lot of **** effort tonight.

On that note, I'll turn in for a long winter's nap... until the next recruiting tweet comes across my feed.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
We finish no worse than 6th out of 15 in the ACC. If Syracuse loses their final game, we finish 5th. Amazing. Oh how things might have turned out had we had Usher and Jose and Devoe in all our games.

We won 6 of our last 7 and 8 of our last 10.

Nah fam. We finish no worse than tied for 5th.

Anyways, not our best game by any stretch but the team found a way to win. Earlier in the year it felt like we just didn't know how to finish games strong. We certainly learned from those experiences and it paid off big time. Great way to end the year considering the circumstances. Wish we would have had a shot at the ACCT but it is what it is. At least we go into the offseason

Not a pretty game, but we just did something neither Duke, nor FSU, nor UL could do.

Deleted member 2897

Nah fam. We finish no worse than tied for 5th.

Anyways, not our best game by any stretch but the team found a way to win. Earlier in the year it felt like we just didn't know how to finish games strong. We certainly learned from those experiences and it paid off big time. Great way to end the year considering the circumstances. Wish we would have had a shot at the ACCT but it is what it is. At least we go into the offseason

Not a pretty game, but we just did something neither Duke, nor FSU, nor UL could do.

Syracuse swept us, they have the tiebreaker. But I feel your bias. I’m usually on top of those things. :D

GT11

GT Athlete
Two more wins and this would be a tournament team.
Said this earlier. This is a good team. They play hard for each other, their classmates, and their coaches. Next year will be really good. It’s time for the doubters and haters to get over it and get behind this group and support the team and staff. If you can’t, that’s your problem

Deleted member 2897

Said this earlier. This is a good team. They play hard for each other, their classmates, and their coaches. Next year will be really good. It’s time for the doubters and haters to get over it and get behind this group and support the team and staff. If you can’t, that’s your problem

!!!PREACH!!

Ramblingon

Ramblin' Wreck
Thank you guys for a great ending to a strange but productive season. We are not Duke or any of the schools that collect McD players and try to turn them into winning combinations. We take guys who played one year of HS ball and gritty New Yorkers who play with passion and above what is expected. I look forward to next season, which is a good thing for a change. Banks getting the last point was a terrific way to end the game.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Good way to end the year. Looking forward to an experienced team next year. I have one reasonable request for JP next year: please utilize your TOs better when you're getting a run thrown on you.