Game one Uniforms vs Louisville

Which uni combo should we rock on Friday?

• GGW

Votes: 64 52.5%
  • WGW

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • GBW

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • GBB (don’t pick this)

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters

Buzz_404

Jolly Good Fellow
Louisville has released their combo, white lids, a white jersey, and red pants, meaning we will be in color! Hoping for GGW or WGW

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
IDK if CBK cares about this, he might let the players decide, but he seems old school and seems to remember his time playing at Tech fondly and like the tradition, so I'd think he might want GT in white or gold most of the time (if he cares). If he's letting the players choose we'll be in navy.

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
For whatever reason, our gold on our helmets looks nothing like the gold on our jerseys. Whenever we wear our gold jerseys, I don’t want us to wear our gold helmets. If they were the same color it would be fine
Agree. Also, I dunno if this is a rule or not, if L is in white hats and tops, I feel like we won’t wear white hats and bottoms. Seems like a lot of white on the field. I think the rule is just for the top. I hope we go WGW.

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
For whatever reason, our gold on our helmets looks nothing like the gold on our jerseys. Whenever we wear our gold jerseys, I don’t want us to wear our gold helmets. If they were the same color it would be fine
Yeah not sure who’s idea that was. I don’t care which gold is chosen, I just want it to be consistent.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Not if Louisville is wearing white.
Yeah.. how’d that happen?! If we gave up a home game for a neutral site, surely we could’ve made them wear red or black. :D

Our combos should be GWG, WGW and on the very rare occasion, white pants, navy jersey, gold hat.

If fabric tech catches up to where we can match helmets, I would love gold hats and jerseys on white pants.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
This is what I wanna see. G/B/G.
atlanta-georgia-27th-nov-2021-georgia-techs-jahmir-gibbs-1-during-the-ncaa-football-game-featu...jpg