Game Day Plans or Not Watching at All?

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
What are we doing Saturday, y’all? Watching or finding something else to do?

My garage needs some organizing…
Ga tech is an enigma…when they should win they lose and when “they have no shot” they compete admirably…we shall see shortly, Having an illness (tv makes me dizzy) I’ll be listening on the radio…THWG!

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
The best thing to be at the game for is to cheer for the graduating seniors and watch the faces of the mutt fans who can't even spell what those degrees are much less understand what the actual science is.
I am more interested in announcements after the game about the future of the program. May be a few days for that.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Four hours. Impressive.

many things in life are like football....sure, there are four hours of elapsed clock time but, at the end of all that, there are only minutes (maybe even less) of actual activity. Your fun factoid of the day...of the typical 4 hour golf round, 20 minutes is spent on addressing and hitting the ball. The rest is filler.

crl85

Jolly Good Fellow
What are we doing Saturday, y’all? Watching or finding something else to do?

My garage needs some organizing…
I’ll be at the game.

What kind of sob story OP is this? If your not a fan (and if you don’t watch Tech games then you’re not a Tech fan), why are you wasting your time on a GT message board. You could have started organizing your garage instead of wasting time with this post.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
I'll be on a hike during the game. Last year my Saturday plans were sunk watching the game. I will support the team mentally, but I cannot fathom sitting though another blow out.
Maybe if I don't watch we will pull a miracle

LibertyTurns

Banned
Some guys close to me in the stands a the ND game made a bet for 3 over/under on how many times we would cross the 50 yard line.
Call me crazy but how do I get in on this? We’ll cross the 50 on offense more than 3 times easily. Here’s 4 likely to happen:

a. Gibbs KO return
b. Gibbs on a 30 yd run
c. Somebody catches a pass
d. We get a turnover

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Call me crazy but how do I get in on this? We’ll cross the 50 on offense more than 3 times easily. Here’s 4 likely to happen:

a. Gibbs KO return
b. Gibbs on a 30 yd run
c. Somebody catches a pass
d. We get a turnover
Their bet was for the ND game. I don't know that we actually made it three times until ND had their second string in.