Game Day Plans or Not Watching at All?

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I'll be sitting in 223 with @MrsHurricaneJacket hoping for arable and screaming my frustration into the void.
Don’t let anybody bark at you or pee on your leg. 👍. Seriously though, I went in 2017 and found two mutts sitting in our season seats and then ignored me when I told them they had to move. COFH is not for the faint of heart.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Don’t let anybody bark at you or pee on your leg. 👍. Seriously though, I went in 2017 and found two mutts sitting in our season seats and then ignored me when I told them they had to move. COFH is not for the faint of heart.
Since 2009 we've only missed 2014 due to our delayed honeymoon. It's not for the faint of heart, but we wouldn't miss it for the world.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I’ll be at the condo my wife and I just bought in Saint Simons. Just finished up Thanksgiving with my parents and the in laws. My sister and her husband are in Savannah with his brother and will be coming down tomorrow. They are southern grads but his uncle played on the UGA national championship team so unfortunately they are dwags. Will watch the first quarter or two but will probably take my e-bike for a ride once the beat down ensues.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Last week I watched through halftime and then went for a walk with my family.
I plan on watching it until halftime and then if I can't take it anymore I will work on putting up Christmas decorations.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
What are we doing Saturday, y’all? Watching or finding something else to do?

My garage needs some organizing…
I’ll be driving back to Atl from Chicago on Saturday. Will be the first game in a long, long, long time that I will not be in front of a tv or at BDS.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I have not read any posts on here and had almost decided not to even open this thread, until now. I still skipped all the comments. I did not open or respond to predictions for the game.

I would like to pretend this weekend isn’t even happening.

Now I am thinking here is what I will do. I will watch the first five or ten minutes of the game, that includes the commercials, to see if Georgia has any weaknesses at all that Alabama can exploit.

Unless something comes up that I really prefer doing. For which there is a very good chance. 😄