Game 8 Uniforms #DUKEvsGT

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
These may be best yet, love the blue Jersey as it makes the Gold look the best, Gold looks better on blue.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
As many others have said, the 2006 uni set was perfect. Gold, blue, and white jerseys, with white and gold pants. All of them had the traditional stripes on them. The gold had sheen to it and it wasn’t flat like the current gold is. Add in the current white helmet and Tech easily has a top tier uniform set in the country.
Amen

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Our Russell unis were gorgeous until the coaching change before the 08 season. I’m not saying Paul had anything at all to do with that so please don’t think that. I do think the Athletic Department and Russell got stupid and thought “let’s change our uniforms now for this fresh start and new era”. It’s been a gd nightmare ever since. We were 100% right to leave Russell.

Dated, yes. Said in a good way, old school. Gorgeous? Um... no. But if that was Russell doing the 90 uni, then I'd give an exception.
Now onto the fan gear. I remember always walking into the bookstore and finding pretty much everything, from tshirts to hoodies, atrocious. Like someone really need to hire a quality designer over their that also has an artistic eye. Now you walk into the bookstore, you get a good plethora of good looking, so-so, and ugly stuff. Most of Adidas stuff for fan wear has been ok to good.

Milwaukee

Banned
Dated, yes. Said in a good way, old school. Gorgeous? Um... no. But if that was Russell doing the 90 uni, then I'd give an exception.
Now onto the fan gear. I remember always walking into the bookstore and finding pretty much everything, from tshirts to hoodies, atrocious. Like someone really need to hire a quality designer over their that also has an artistic eye. Now you walk into the bookstore, you get a good plethora of good looking, so-so, and ugly stuff. Most of Adidas stuff for fan wear has been ok to good.
Yea Russell fan gear was very bad. We still had plenty of great Nike fan gear at the time though, now that is starting to disappear slowly.