Game 7 #BCvsGT Media

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
When I listen to him what jumps out at me is how much of a student CBK has been towards being a HC over the years. Frankly I believe he is going to be successful in time because he is such a student and is driven to succeed. Other coaches have commented about him being a good teacher, good recruiter and it's obvious he truly cares about his kids, the team first and GT. He understands fully that it is W/L record that ultimate counts, has been trained, mentored by two of the best and IMO the all time best in one of them. According to NS kids really love to play for him. I'm standing behind him and give him time to get where he thinks GTFB can ultimate be.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I don't think I will forget that after the Louisville game ( I think it was after Louisville, might have been Ole Miss), on his coaches show, he was asked about any positive things from the game. "We lost," was his answer. I think Demetra tried to probe again to give him a chance to throw some kudos out for areas where we may have looked good...."We lost" was Key's answer. He does seem to understand there is really only one measure that matters.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Is that dontae showing starting at RB? Is this what the other charts have said? As much as I love Haynes, I really miss what dontae brought and thought he had some next level potential

I feel like that’s what it usually has but I could be wrong. Haynes seems to have solidified himself as 1 imo.

slugboy

Staff member
Is that dontae showing starting at RB? Is this what the other charts have said? As much as I love Haynes, I really miss what dontae brought and thought he had some next level potential
I read it as “Dontae, Cooley, and Haynes are all good enough to start, and we’ll put in who is best for the moment”

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
At the 43 sec mark after commercials if you want to watch again. Or you can just watch all the highlights again for the 115th time 🙂

Not the best picture, but it's insane that our 5'9" 180-lb WR-converted RB scored on this play:
1697643688348.png

2 Miami LBs have him wrapped up at the 3 and he gets in!