Game 6 #DUKEvsGT Media

ramblineck

Jolly Good Fellow
Super interesting presser imo. He said Cuse/Lville/VMI all gave completely different defensive looks than what they'd shown on tape. Reading between the lines, sounds like it caught the coaches off guard and impacted our offense as we clearer saw by the results.

Also sounded like there may be some "new" things in all 3 phases coming into the Duke game. This week will really be a test for our coaches. Coming off a bye against a 5-0 team let's see if the Jackets can get it done!

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
Super interesting presser imo. He said Cuse/Lville/VMI all gave completely different defensive looks than what they'd shown on tape. Reading between the lines, sounds like it caught the coaches off guard and impacted our offense as we clearer saw by the results.

Also sounded like there may be some "new" things in all 3 phases coming into the Duke game. This week will really be a test for our coaches. Coming off a bye against a 5-0 team let's see if the Jackets can get it done!
We were the 1st conference/P4 game for both Cuse and Louisville. I'd imagine they both spent time specifically planning on how to beat us during fall camp.

TampaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
You would think the press would have figured out by now that Key is not gonna talk about game planning. I thought it was an incredibly dumb question...."The run plays being called for King are not working, are you gonna try something different?" I guess Key could just say, "Yes, next question."; or maybe, "We run plays we think are gonna work. Next question."