• GT by 7-13

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • GT by 14+

Votes: 9 9.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

scotts

Jolly Good Fellow
This game, we don't fumble late in the 4th quarter. Instead, King throws a TD to Leo with less than a minute left and we win 34 to 31.

Ramble1885

proud sidewalk fan
I wouldn't be too shocked if I am wrong given how Key becomes a different animal vs ranked ACC foes but I think L'ville's offense will be too much for us to handle. We fight but fall, 38-28.

apatriot1776

Jolly Good Fellow
Watched Anthony Carrie's vlog where he blamed the Syracuse loss on lack of focus and preparation on the part of the players. Don't think we make the same mistake again. It's possible Louisville outclasses us on talent but I think they haven't seen a true test yet and are on the receiving end of a "trap" loss with Notre Dame the next week. GT 31 - LOU 27

bikeseat

GT Athlete
Watched Anthony Carrie's vlog where he blamed the Syracuse loss on lack of focus and preparation on the part of the players. Don't think we make the same mistake again. It's possible Louisville outclasses us on talent but I think they haven't seen a true test yet and are on the receiving end of a "trap" loss with Notre Dame the next week. GT 31 - LOU 27

Where can I find this video? Curious to see!

TromboneJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I feel gross saying it, but Louisville by a touchdown. We’ve had a film disadvantage in all our games except F$U, and we somehow manage to still have a significant film disadvantage in week 4. If Faulkner could have significant film on our opponents playing against evenly matched teams, he could scheme a great game, and Coach Wade would know what to impart to the O-Line. Unfortunately, we’re going in blind again while Brohm has the F$U game and the Syracuse game to study.

apatriot1776

Jolly Good Fellow
I feel gross saying it, but Louisville by a touchdown. We’ve had a film disadvantage in all our games except F$U, and we somehow manage to still have a significant film disadvantage in week 4. If Faulkner could have significant film on our opponents playing against evenly matched teams, he could scheme a great game, and Coach Wade would know what to impart to the O-Line. Unfortunately, we’re going in blind again while Brohm has the F$U game and the Syracuse game to study.
The film is the hardest part of this game, I agree.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I actually think we win this one. We've already seen the best passing QB in the ACC, perhaps in the country. The Cards QB is good, but he ain't no McCord. Also, I think we get to him more. My only concern is about Biggers; I sure do wish he's ready to play. Losing all that weight has had good effect on his play and we need him out there.

I think we can score 31 - 37 on these guys, provided we can get the run game started. Imho, that means King has to run more. Again, I understand why the coaches are reluctant to do this, but it makes the double options work and King is very dangerous (very) in the open field. I share the idea that we need to go down field more, but that's Buster/Weinke territory.

Well, we'll see soon enough.

Billygoat91

Jolly Good Fellow
I just don't see it for us in this one. Louisville seems like a better version of Syracuse and it was demoralizing watching what Cuse's QB did to us. Louisville by 7-13. Hope I am wrong